Supersprox Steel Front Sprokets
• Features SCM435 Ni-Chrome Molybdenum low corrosion steel.
• Case hardened surface for maximum water resistance.
• Low carbon core to prevent breakage.
• Has the ultimate combination of strength and hardness.
Supersprox Aluminum Rear Sprockets
• Fully CNC machined for a perfect fit. 7075- T-6 aluminum for high strength.
• Features grooved teeth to stop build up required for aluminum sprockets to maxzimize wear life.
• The lightest and strongest aluminum sprocket on the market.
• Specifically designed for MX and Supercross.
Supersprox Steel/Aluminum Rear Sprockets
• High performance rear sprockets with a lifetime guarantee.
• Supersprox gives you longer system life without compromising weight.
• The steel teeth last 3 times longer than aluminum.
• The aluminum core is 70% lighter than steel.
• CNC machined 7075- T-6 core.
• Used by factory and pro teams.
Supersprox Steel Rear Sprockets
• CAD designed and CNC-Laser cut for perfect performance.
• Made to Supersprox high quality standards and include our exclusive bright anti-corrosion black finish.
• Last 3 times longer than any aluminum sprocket.
• One of the lightest non-aluminum sprockets on the market.
• Specifically designed for racing or sport riding